Are you having problems making your payments?
If you are having problems meeting your monthly payments it is important that you take action.
We would recommend that you take one or more of the steps suggested below:
It is important that you let us know at the earliest opportunity by contacting our Customer Support team. Once they understand your situation they can give you the most suitable advice. They are available on 0800 085 1744 between 9.00am and 7.00pm, Monday to Friday and between 9.00am and 1.00pm on Saturday.
Alternatively you can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you prefer, complete the form below and we will reply to you, usually within 5 working days.
You may benefit from one of these sources of free and independent advice:
The Money Advice Service
This is an impartial service set up by the government to provide information and advice on a wide range of personal financial matters, including debt and borrowing.
This organisation provides a wide range of advice and support to anyone experiencing a mental health problem and their website contains a section on financial help for individuals.
Make a budget plan
If you’re having financial difficulties you may find it useful to make a budget plan, as this can help you to:
- Increase control over your money
- Provide an early warning for potential problems
- Become aware of what is coming in and what is going out
- Decide in advance how your money will work for you
- Determine how much surplus income you have
The Money Advice Service provides a free online budget planner and advice on how to complete a budget plan.
We are here to help, and promise to deal with your situation in a Simple, Personal and Fair way. We promise that we will:
- Provide the necessary training to our staff so they can deal with your situation efficiently.
- Allow you reasonable time to work out a repayment plan.
- Not charge additional fees while you are creating a repayment plan and making the agreed repayments.
- Take your individual situation into consideration when advising you of available options.